Hiring Organization / Company: Little Caesars Pizza-ukiah, Ca
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Crew Member works productively as part of the restaurant team and performs their job responsibilities in such a way that all the products they make are of high quality and customers they serve are satisfied.
- Serves customers according to the Little Caesars Customer Service Standards, the Five Priority Guidelines, the Remedy Process, and the telephone and front counter procedures.
- Prepares high quality products consistently by following Little Caesars recipes, specifications and procedures as described in the CARDS materials and as shown on the station job helpers.
- Displays the proper image as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and/or as directed by the management staff.
- Cleans and organizes work stations and other assigned areas to help maintain the standards for restaurant image as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and/or as directed by the management staff.
- Practices safety and security procedures as defined in the Little Caesars Colleague Orientation and Training Handbook and/or as directed by the management staff, and by government agencies.
- Follows Little Caesars’ policies, procedures, and standards of conduct as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and/or as directed by management.
NATURE & SCOPE
The Crew Member receives direction from the restaurant management team and Little Caesars training materials to effectively perform their job. Crew Members will practice the established procedures and use the proper tools associated with taking and preparing customer orders. All Crew Members must be proficient at each of the P.P.P.S. stations and be able to work at different stations at any given time.
Crew Members need to work in cooperation with other Crew Members and management to achieve restaurant goals. Due to the nature of our business, Crew Members will be scheduled according to our business needs and therefore no guarantee of hours can be made. This position requires physical work such as; lifting, squatting, and standing up for long periods of time on any give day.
Please discuss the job responsibilities with your manager. He/She will review the essential job functions, which are normally defined as the fundamental activities conducted on a daily or regular basis that will affect the success of the restaurant.
Due to the active role the Crew Member plays, this position requires physical work such as:
- The ability to lift and move up to 55 pounds.
- The ability to reach and move items from as high as six feet and as low as six inches off the ground.
- The ability to control and utilize equipment safely and correctly; i.e. the sheeter machine, vertical cutting mixer (must be 18 years or over), the sauce ladle, cheese cups, pan grippers, spatula, pizza and dough cutter, different types of knives, can opener, pastry brush, scales, microwave, telephone, cash register, etc.
- The ability to “Shakerboard” by working outside holding a sign (must be 18 years or over).
- The ability to apply pressure to cut through and to clean products.
- The ability to count, separate and weight all types of food products and inventory items.
- The ability to communicate to customers and co-workers (i.e., reading, speaking, hearing, writing).
- The ability to understand direction, instructions and product specifications.
- The ability to process and complete customers orders.
- A Little Caesars Colleague must be at least 16 years of age.
- Dependable, hard working and the ability to handle pressure situations and stress.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to express a positive attitude towards others.
- The ability to understand and follow direction and instructions.
- The ability to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Previous retail or customer contact experience preferred.
- The US Department of Justice (INS Division) requires that each Colleague provide documentation that proves their eligibility to work in the United States.
Please Note: Little Caesars reserves the right to change, modify, suspend, interpret, or cancel in whole, or in part, any of the job duties outlined above, at any time and without advance notice.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
To keep our Cashiers safe, we have installed clear plastic barriers & limit the number of customers in our lobby. We also adhere to strict sanitizing routine to keep our customers & employees safe.
Job Location Information:
Location: Ukiah, Ca 95482
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Generally, you will have no clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not alone. There are several other people available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center may also be easy if you already know the place to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are guidelines that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an implausible and recurrently overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide important training, property, and techniques for activity seekers. These firms may also be specifically useful for younger job seekers or those with little operating revel in. A easy Internet experiment for job firms in your areaought to discover the place and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The top goal for that may be to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide corporations the way of screening candidates. Employment services can repeatedly be a sooner and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise change into into a long lasting task for the people who carry out smartly throughout their running.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of money whilst money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.