Hiring Organization / Company: Checkers & Rally's Drive-in Restaurants
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
At Checkers & Rally’s we make a difference in people’s lives by serving our Franchisees, Teams, and Guests. As a member of the Corporate Field Operations team you will be responsible for helping ensure we are 1st Choice for our Guests. Team Members will passionately serve our Guests, by providing excellent Guest service and fast, BOLD food!
HOW YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE EVERYDAY
- Building sales and profits by promoting Guest satisfaction
- Escalating any concerns or recommendations to the General Manager
- Identifying and responding to Guests’ needs
- Completing cross-training and certification in multiple positions
- Adhering to policy and procedures to maximize Guest and employee satisfaction
- Helping ensure the restaurant is a safe, clean and fun environment for our employees and Guests!
YOU'VE GOT THIS?
- Guest service or food preparation experience
- Basic math skills Ability to work flexible schedule and extended hours
- High energy to keep up with our fast paced environment
- Commitment to our core values of integrity, service, excellence, and courage to be bold & grow
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) - Preferred
- Food Safety Certified - Preferred
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Operations Excellence: Our team expects and delivers nothing but the best
- Training & Development: We bring out the best by ensuring everyone gets well trained
- Personal & Career Growth: You can do more, get more, and be more at Checkers & Rally’s
- Benefits & Rewards: As a Team Member, you will be eligible for the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) as of your first day. Eligibility for the 401(k) plan goes into effect after 1 year of service. You can also earn Team Member bonuses!
- Compensation: Work today & get paid tomorrow! **
As you grow with the organization, your benefit offerings grows as well!
**details available at the restaurant during your interview**
Job Location Information:
Location: Hattiesburg, Ms 39401
Date Posted: 2021-04-07
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is one of the toughest jobs at the moment. Generally, you’re going to have no clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not alone. There are a couple of other people in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center will also be easy if the place to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are tips to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an implausible and commonly overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms frequently provide important training, assets, and techniques for job seekers. Those corporations may also be in particular helpful for young job seekers or those with little working enjoy. A simple Internet test for job firms to your areaought to uncover where and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The tip function for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply corporations the best way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can commonly be a faster and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise grow to be into a long lasting activity for the people who carry out smartly throughout their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of money whilst cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.