Hiring Organization / Company: Champions
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Implement KCE’s curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Partner and communicate with parents, with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children.
- Support your center’s success; partner with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement.
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners.
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
- Must possess active Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential and meet NAEYC candidacy requirements (or willing to obtain)
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- 1+ year Early Childhood Education Experience (preferred)
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Medical, dental and vision
- Discounted child care
- Generous paid time off
- Education assistance and reimbursement
- Medical expense reimbursement/ Life insurance/Disability benefits/ Health and wellness programs
- 401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match
:Teacher and Center Staff
:Jan 15, 2021, 5:53:53 PM
Job Location Information:
Location: Bremerton, Wa 98311
Date Posted: 2021-02-04
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs these days. Normally, you’ll have no clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good thing is that you are not on your own. There are a number of other people out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center may also be simple if you already know the place to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are pointers that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an out of this world and commonly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms frequently provide crucial training, belongings, and programs for job seekers. Those firms will also be specifically useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working enjoy. A easy Web scan for job firms to your areamust uncover the place and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The end objective for that may be to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply firms the way of screening candidates. Employment services can commonly be a sooner and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise grow to be into an enduring activity for the individuals who carry out well throughout their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of cash while money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.