Hiring Organization / Company: Blaze Pizza
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Shift Leaders are responsible and accountable for all restaurant activities while on duty. Shift Leaders work with the restaurant management team to ensure all activities are consistent with and supportive of the restaurant’s business plan. Shift Leaders ensure all Team Members are performing their job responsibilities and meeting expectations.
- Effectively and consistently does required Ops Walks and Line Checks to correct areas of opportunity
- Takes necessary actions to ensure all guests consistently receive Fast, Fun, & Friendly B.L.A.Z.E service, which consists of BIG FRIENDLY SMILES – being super friendly, LIVELY FUN INTERACTIONS – having fun and showing your personality, ALWAYS SAYING “YES!” – always doing your best to accommodate guest requests, going really fast – ZOOM!, and EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS by impressing guests
- Consistently enforces and maintains Blaze Pizza standards
- Suggests to restaurant management ways to improve areas of opportunity
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT:
- Follows the steps outlined in the Blaze Training Method to train new skills, duties, and responsibilities
- Communicates to immediate supervisor when additional training guidance and practice is needed
- Understands how each job responsibility impacts guests, employees, and overall restaurant operations
- Provides direction, supervision, and feedback for Team Members to maintain high levels of productivity, team morale, and motivation
- Communicates Team Member work performance to the General Manager and appropriately addresses performance issues
- Effectively plans, organizes, and implements all daily operational routines and activities
- Completes all required administrative duties and daily paperwork including required checklists
- Supports the goals, decisions, and directives of restaurant management and is not insubordinate
- Follows all company guidelines for food and cash controls; follows all cost control guidelines to maintain and minimize restaurant costs; properly uses all products, supplies, and equipment facilities
- Able to supervise and perform closing and/or opening activities as directed by restaurant management
- Able to establish an environment of trust to ensure honest, open, and direct communication
- Role models and sets a positive example for the entire team in all aspects of business and personnel practices
- Good verbal and written communication skills; is capable of communicating effectively with restaurant management, guests and co-workers; bi-lingual skills are a plus
- Must be completely certified in all stations using the Blaze Training Program.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
Transportation & Insurance:
- Must have reliable personal transportation to work, a valid driver’s license, and proof of insurance.
- Must have telephone or other reliable method of communicating with the restaurant; Maintains an open door policy
- Must be able and willing to work flexible hours, including opening and closing shifts
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to get results through others; takes initiative
- Organizational, planning and time management skills
- Ability to comfortably interact with all guests & co-workers
- Ability to look at the restaurant operations from a guests point of view
- Ability to meet performance standards for assigned tasks and duties
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to bend and stoop
- Able to work around heat
- Able to work around others in close quarters.
- Able to lift 50-75 lbs. comfortably.
Job Location Information:
Location: Tulare, Ca 93274
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is among the hardest jobs this present day. Normally, you’ll don’t have any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The good thing is that you’re not alone. There are several other folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can be simple if you understand where to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are guidelines to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an incredible and regularly overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often provide essential training, belongings, and programs for activity seekers. Those companies may also be particularly useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running revel in. A easy Internet experiment for job firms to your areashould discover the place and how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies select to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The tip function for that may be to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide companies the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can repeatedly be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise change into into a long lasting job for the individuals who carry out neatly all over their operating.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of money while money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.