Hiring Organization / Company: Noras New York Pizza
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The ideal candidate will have a friendly, outgoing disposition and previous experience working as a Server in a bustling, fast-paced restaurant setting.
Lunch shift is a must 10-4pm.
- Prepare room for dining by clothing tables and setting condiments, napkins, service plates and utensils
- Protect establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation and safety policies
- Help patrons select food and beverages by presenting menu; suggesting courses; explaining the chef's specialties; answering food preparation questions
- Transmit orders to kitchen by recording patrons' choices; identifying patrons' special dietary needs and special requests
- Keep kitchen staff informed by noting timing of meal progression
- Serve orders by picking up and delivering patrons' choices from kitchen in a timely manner
- Respond to additional patron requirements by inquiring of needs; observing dining process
- Maintain table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special need
- Conclude dining experience by acknowledging choice of restaurant; inviting patrons to return
- Obtain revenues by totaling charges; issuing bill; accepting payment; delivering bill and payment to host; returning change or credit card and signature slip to patrons
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Provide welcoming phone greeting and following Guest ordering procedures
Convey menu information over the phone to Guests and give accurate estimate of delivery time
- A positive attitude and ability work well under pressure with bussers, cooks and other staff.
- Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and deliver orders in a timely manner.
- Experience providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $2.15 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- One location
Job Location Information:
Location: Hendersonville, Nc 28791
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs this present day. Generally, you will have no clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The good factor is that you’re not by yourself. There are a couple of people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center may also be simple if where to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are tips to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are a fantastic and repeatedly overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide critical coaching, belongings, and techniques for activity seekers. These corporations may also be particularly useful for younger job seekers or those with little working experience. A simple Web test for job firms for your areashould discover where and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The end objective for that is to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services and products can regularly be a faster and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise change into into an enduring task for the people who perform well throughout their operating.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of money when money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.