Hiring Organization / Company: Medallia, Inc.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia Sales brings our unique approach to Operational Customer Experience Management to enterprise customers across Financial Services, B2B, Telecoms, Retail, Hospitality, and Automotive industries. Our team is responsible for winning the trust and building long-term relationships with our impressive customer base: 4 of America’s 5 largest banks, 6 of the 10 largest global Telcos, 5 out of the 10 biggest Fortune 500 retailers, 7 of the 10 largest global hotel chains, and 3 of the world’s top luxury car brands.
- As an Associate Sales Director you will primarily target new business opportunities within assigned enterprise organizations within a list of accounts. Targeted accounts will be $1b-5b in revenue
- Research target accounts and develop prospecting campaigns.
- Dive deep in understanding their business and the potential for business alignment.
- Go high-and-wide within enterprise organizations to understand the full scope of opportunity.
- Lead entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcome. This includes prospecting campaigns, driving the discovery process at meetings with both prospects and clients, forecasting, selling with Value Framework, and ultimately closing the deal.
- Engage with sales ecosystem and Medallia Partners in support of sales opportunities.
- Participate in internal team meetings to collaborate with supporting ecosystem on opportunities, resolve customer issues, share best practices, and work with cross functional teams.
- 2+ years of end-to-end sales experience selling software, SaaS, or a similar technical solution is required
- Proven top performer (consistently exceeds targets)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in start-up, high-growth companies and/or clearly articulated passion for entrepreneurial environments
- Training in “solution” or “customer-centric” selling
- Understanding of Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM)
- CRM systems knowledge
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.
Job Location Information:
City: San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, Ca 94105
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the toughest jobs at the moment. Most often, you’ll have no clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a couple of other people out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can be easy if the place to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are pointers to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an implausible and usually overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually provide important coaching, belongings, and systems for job seekers. These companies can be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or those with little operating experience. A easy Web scan for job firms for your areamust uncover the place and the way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies select to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The top function for that is to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply firms the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services and products can usually be a quicker and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn into into an enduring process for the individuals who carry out well all over their running.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of cash while money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.