Hiring Organization / Company: Sprwt
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The mission of Sprwt is to connect directly with the meal prep industry by providing a system built to be a one-stop solution to managing business operations, kitchen operations, delivery and fulfillment processes, and marketing. We strive to build a seamless connection with meal prep companies and their consumers through a robust website and application that utilizes industry-defining technology.
About this role
As an Onboarding Representative, you will be the main support to our clients by offering technical customer support, developing capable users of the software, and helping to build the backbone for meal prep companies. The representative is also responsible for open communication with the Sales and Development team regarding comments or concerns that the clients share.
The objective of the Onboarding Representative is to each client through the necessary steps of learning and understanding our platform. Additionally, the representative will provide world-class customer contact and technical support, and ensure users get the most out of their product experience by fielding difficult customer inquiries. This role encompasses both reactive support for technical issues (e.g. software and hardware troubleshooting), and proactive support through user education.
- Interact with customers over online communication to provide support on the onboarding process of the Sprwt software
- Schedule virtual meetings with customers where comprehension of the new product and service will be understood
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming at customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Showcase potential additions of services to assist in greater use of services
- Communicate bug fixes and new product enhancements to customers
- Dictate any issues to the development team through JIRA and Slack and communicate with the internal team about customer requests
- A passion to help those in need; Customer Service and Technical Support Excellence
- Experience in Customer service, or IT.
- A clear communicator who is able to assist customers of all technical backgrounds.
- Willingness to learn and utilize JIRA and Slack for communication with the internal team
- Proficient in online office suites such as Google Docs, Sheets, & Slides or in MS office solutions
- Ability to prioritize, organize, problem-solve, and meet deadlines & goals
- Ability to communicate effectively and provide proper follow-up
- Ability to assist customers with understanding a technology platform
- Work standard 9-5 US hours
Equal Opportunity Employer
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 917-639-5912 or email us for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter with the subject title of this position with your name. Please email us your resume in PDF format.
- Commensurate with experience, opportunities for advancement, and commission.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $2,000.00 per month
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Associate (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Job Location Information:
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs this present day. Typically, you will have no clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not by yourself. There are several other folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a business center will also be easy if you understand where to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are pointers that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an implausible and usually overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often supply important coaching, assets, and techniques for job seekers. Those corporations will also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating experience. A easy Internet experiment for job firms to your areamust uncover the place and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The tip goal for that is to save cash on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide firms the best way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can frequently be a faster and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise transform into a long-lasting activity for the people who carry out neatly all the way through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of money when money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.