Hiring Organization / Company: 7-eleven, Inc.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
We’re excited to have now joined the 7-Eleven family of stores!
The Restaurant Associate is responsible for providing prompt, efficient, effective safe and courteous quality food service to the guest. These objectives are obtained through quality of guests, merchandising handling, cleaning, maintenance, safety, security, and other general duties as assigned.
Cultivate a G•U•E•S•T in Mind Culture.
1. Focus on the wildly important.
2. Be a leader.
3. Be committed to the guest.
- Provides prompt, courteous service by greeting and assisting guests.
- Performs duties necessary to maintain stores cleanliness, and basic upkeep (food preparation areas, shelves, counter space, etc.), ensuring that areas are sanitary and presentable at all times.
- Complies with all food safety behaviors including but not limited to proper food handling procedures, temperature requirements, and bad merchandise record. (All Restaurant Associates are required to wear latex gloves while handling and preparing food products.)
- Maintains knowledge of all products offerings and promotions. Supports advertising campaigns, sales promotions, and properly displays food. (Building and taking down of display)
- Maintains 100% in-store efficiency on top selling menu items.
- Receives product from vendor and follows correct procedures (building and taking down displays.) In addition to assisting management with ordering and vendor check-in.
- Monitors food activities to ensure that guests receive exceptional service. Examine food products to ensure that it is correctly priced. (Inventory levels, pricing, stocking and rotating merchandise.)
- Keeps food service display fully stocked, ensuring merchandise faces front at all times.
- Prepares food items per required menu and recipe for affiliated stores.
- Assembles high-margin products as directed by Food Service or Facility Manager.
- Follows Company policies and procedures, and all laws governing beverage and tobacco sales.
- Follows all credit card, money order, and check cashing policies.
- Regularly looks for, and eliminates safety hazards. Reports unsafe acts or conditions to management.
- Prepares required accident/incident reports; immediately reporting such activity to management.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques, when operating the cash register, and all point-of-sales equipment.
- Follows Company policies and procedures established to prevent loss of cash and merchandise due to actions by employees, vendors, and guests.
- Safeguards cash and merchandise; follows Company robbery prevention and reaction procedures as provided in the Emergency Response Reporting Procedures and Policy Manual.
- Reacts to and reports customer complaints tactfully and promptly.
- Maintains a professional personal appearance in accordance with Company Uniform and Personal Appearance Policy.
- Reports to work on time and when scheduled.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for full shift.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds from ground to overhead, and/or 60 pounds from ground to waist level, up to thirty minutes of workday (i.e., assisting in stocking/maintaining inventory levels).
- Ability to push, and pull with arms up to a force of 128 pounds (i.e., utilizing hand truck.)
- Ability to bend at the waist with some twisting, up to one hour of the workday.
- May be required to climb a ladder and/or stool, kneel or crouch to store or retrieve materials and/or place or remove signs.
- Ability to grasp, reach, and manipulate objects with hands all day. This handwork requires eye-hand coordination and may require bilateral coordination of hands, up to four hours of the workday.
- Employee performs approximately 95% of work indoors. Outside work will be required.
- Employee is exposed to intermittent indoor cold temperature extremes when working in the walk-in cooler and/or freezer.
- Committed to work assigned hours.
- Must be able to work flexible hours (nights, weekends, and holidays.)
- Stores operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. Essential functions are job duties that an employee must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation. All of the responsibilities listed above are considered essential job functions to this position.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Job Location Information:
Location: Clarksville, Va 23927
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs at the moment. Generally, you will don’t have any clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you’re not alone. There are a number of other people in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center will also be easy if you recognize the place to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are guidelines that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an unbelievable and regularly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often provide essential training, belongings, and techniques for job seekers. These firms can be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A easy Web scan for job firms on your areaought to discover the place and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The end goal for that is to economize on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can usually be a faster and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise develop into into an enduring task for the individuals who carry out well during their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of money whilst cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.