Hiring Organization / Company: Cadence Education
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Preschool Lead Teacher
Olive Branch, MS
Cadence Education is currently in search of our next Preschool Lead Teacher at Faith Preschool Academy in Olive Branch, MS.
Preschool Lead Teacher Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must meet all state preschool lead teacher requirements
- High level of flexibility and willingness to work within business hours
- Child Development Associate (CDA) or college degree in Early Childhood, Child Development or related
- Previous experience as apreschool lead teacher preferred
- Demonstrated classroom management skills preferred
- A Preschool Lead Teacher will accept the philosophy of Cadence Education and will work as part of the teaching team to encourage a positive learning environment for all children within the center
- Document and share with parents the important milestones in a child’s day
- Collaborate with other passionate preschool teachers and leaders to implement an engaging and developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Respect and observe children's interests. Intervene when needed to maintain safety. Enhance children's play with language, toys, and activities
- Encourage and model social behavior and expectations which are developmentally appropriate
- Share ideas in planning a daily schedule which provides a balance of activities: quiet/active, indoor/outdoor, fine/gross motor, etc.
Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating over 225 private preschools and elementary schools across 27 states. With over 27 years in business, we have developed an unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood.
Our overall mission is to provide parents with peace of mind by giving children an exceptional education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home. This mission can only be accomplished through a team of passionate childcare professionals who combine their talents to provide an unparalleled level of care and compassion for children and their families. Our research-based curriculum and home-based environments are anything but a “daycare” – we are the evolution of early education.
Our schools are staffed with individuals who are talented, fun, and genuinely enthusiastic about child development and learning. We encourage collaboration and cherish open-communication in each school and with our corporate office. We work hard to create an outstanding work-life balance by supporting leaders and staff members every step of the way. For additional information about Cadence, please visit www.cadence-education.com.
Benefits of Working at Cadence Education:
- Competitive compensation
- 50% childcare tuition discount
- Educational and professional development
- Comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees, including:
- Paid time off that increases with seniority
- Medical, dental, vision options available
- Additional life, disability, and retirement plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
SAFETY FIRST: The health and safety of every person in our schools is our primary concern and we are taking every precaution to prevent potential exposure or spread of COVID-19 within our schools. We are actively partnering with local health departments and closely following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Cadence Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location Information:
City: Olive Branch
Location: Olive Branch, Ms 38654
Date Posted: 2021-03-03
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs nowadays. In most cases, you will haven’t any clue where or what to search for in the job market. The great thing is that you’re not by yourself. There are a few people available in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center can also be easy if you understand where to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are guidelines to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an out of this world and recurrently overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide critical training, assets, and techniques for task seekers. These companies can be in particular helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A easy Web experiment for job firms on your areaought to discover where and get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The end function for that is to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide firms the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services and products can usually be a quicker and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise become into a long-lasting process for the people who perform smartly all the way through their working.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of money while money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.