Hiring Organization / Company: Papa Murphys Midwest
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
“You are applying for work with Papa Murphy’s Midwest, a franchisee of Papa Murphy’s, not Papa Murphy’s International, Inc., or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.”
Papa Murphy's Pizza Prep Person
Papa Murphy is the largest take-n-bake pizza company named Best Pizza Chain in America year after year. We deliver great quality, great value and great customer service.
Papa Murphy's International is the fifth-largest pizza chain in the country and the pioneer and leader of the take 'n' bake pizza segment. Papa Murphy's operates over 1,200 franchised and corporate-owned locations in 36 states and Canada. Papa Murphy’s offers custom-made pizzas featuring high-quality fresh toppings generously layered on pizza dough that is made fresh each morning in each store. Papa Murphy's has been voted “Best Pizza Chain in America” seven consecutive years by consumers nationwide in the Restaurants and Institutions “Consumers' Choice in Chains” survey and is a four-time recipient of Pizza Today’s Chain of the Year award, most recently in 2010.
Responsible for all duties of the counter person / pizza maker by performing the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be in full uniform at the proper workstation at the designated time.
- Work all counter stations in either the scramble or station system.
- Must be able to read, understand and utilize proper guest check procedures.
- Make all products following the portion charts and prescribed procedures within the average time as described in the “Performance Standards”.
- Interacts with guests as appropriate.
- Wraps pizzas properly and repeats orders to guest.
- Gives verbal baking instructions to all guests and thanks the guest.
- Gives the order to the guest within the 6-minute door to door service time.
- Assists guests if necessary to carry pizzas out to their car or hold the door open.
- Responsible to keep their assigned area neat, clean and well stocked.
- Responsible to follow excellent sanitation, food handling and safety procedures.
- Performs the duties of the runner (restock person) or dish person as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Responsible to perform all opening, closing, change of shift or early out duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Performs any other job-related duties as directed by immediate supervisor.
- May also perform duties of a Cashier or Prep Person.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to read, speak, write and communicate effectively at the work location.
- Basic math skills required.
- Must be able to maintain reasonable attendance at work.
- Must be able to arrive at the store at the scheduled time.
- Must be able to build and maintain positive relationships with supervisors, co-workers and guests.
- Position requires bending and movement the entire workday.
- Must be able to lift full pans weighing 30 pounds to shoulder height.
- Must be able to perform cleaning duties such as wiping tables and equipment, sweeping and refilling stock.
Job Location Information:
City: Saint Cloud
Location: Saint Cloud, Mn 56301
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs nowadays. Generally, you’ll have no clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great factor is that you’re not by yourself. There are a few other people out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center can also be simple if where to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are pointers that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an incredible and usually overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms frequently supply vital training, belongings, and methods for job seekers. These corporations can also be particularly useful for younger job seekers or those with little working revel in. A easy Web experiment for job firms in your areamust discover where and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The end objective for that is to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide companies the best way of screening applicants. Employment services can frequently be a quicker and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise transform into a long lasting process for the people who perform smartly all over their working.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of cash when money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.