Hiring Organization / Company: Us Army Active Duty/army Reserves
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
This is a great opportunity for you. If you are looking for a change in your life, then this is a great chance for you to do that. These are tough times, but the Army will get you back on the right track. This is just 1 of the 150+ jobs that we offer. This would provide you with JOB and FINANCIAL security. GET THE INFORMATION TO SEE HOW IT CAN BENEFIT YOU.
- You get paid on the 1stand the 15thof each month regardless of what’s happening
- We offer over 150+ jobs
- Opportunity to retire in 20 years
- Full medical and dental coverage
- Training paid for by the Army
- Financial Stability
- Airborne School, Ranger School, or Special Forces opportunities
- Job Security
- Annual clothing allowance
- Yearly pay raises
- 30 Days of paid vacation a year
- 3 and 4 day paid weekends once a month
- Secret or Top Secret Clearance could be granted as well
- Housing allowance
- Food allowance
- $4,000 a year to continue schooling
- Opportunities to receive up to a $40,000 Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment Option of up to $50,000
- Traveling the world
- Opens up opportunities for you to grow and develop
Call or text me (323)-481-4491 this is a great opportunity. It will provide you with a lot of benefits. Get the information first before you make a decision Instagram: FOLLOW @ssg_mietus_armyrecruiter
Military police protect the lives and property on Army installations by enforcing military laws and regulations. They also control traffic, prevent crime and respond to all emergencies.
- Law enforcement patrols
- Interview witnesses, victims and suspects in investigations
- Crime scene security and processing
- Arrest and charge criminal suspects
Those who want to serve must first take the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery, a series of tests that helps you better understand your strengths and identify which Army jobs are best for you.
- US CITIZEN, GREEN CARD HOLDER, or US NATURILIZED
- HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE or GED HOLDER
- AGE of 17-34 YEARS OLD
- NO MAJOR LAW VIOLATIONS OR MAJOR MEDICAL HISTORY
Job training for military police requires 20 weeks of One Station Unit Training and on-the-job instruction in police methods. Part of this time is spent in the classroom and in the field.
Some of the skills you’ll learn are:
- Basic warrior skills and use of firearms
- Military/civil laws and jurisdiction
- Investigating and collecting evidence
- Traffic and crowd control
- Arrest and restraint of suspects
- Interest in law enforcement
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Remain calm under heavy duress
- Ability to interact well with people
Required ASVAB Score(s)
Skilled Technical (ST): 91
This is the Armed Services Vocation Aptitude Battery Test that everyone must take in order to join.
Total compensation includes housing, medical, food, special pay, and vacation time.
- 30 DAYS PAID VACATION YEARLY
- 3 AND 4 DAY PAID WEEKENDS
- FULL MEDICAL AND DENTAL BENEFITS
- HOUSING AND FOOD ALLOWANCE
- FREE TRAVEL AND EXCITEMENT
- FINANCIAL STABILITY AND EXCITEMENT
- YOU GET PAID TO LEARN A TRADE OR SKILL
Earn Cash For In Demand Jobs
You could earn up to $40,000 in cash bonuses just for enlisting under certain Military Occupational Specialties.
- COULD BE ELIGIBLE UP TO $20,000 BONUS FOR ARMY RESERVES
- COULD BE ELIGIBLE UP TO $40,000 BONUS FOR ACTIVE DUTY
- COULD BE ELIGIBLE FOR UP TO $50,000 IN STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT TOWARDS COLLEGE LOANS
In the Army, qualified students can earn full-tuition, merit-based scholarships, allowances for books and fees, plus an annual stipend for living expenses.
- $4,000 A YEAR FOR TUITION ASSISTANCE (to be a part time or full time student)
- MONTGOMERY GI BILL BENEFITS
- IF YOU HAVE STUDENT LOAN DEBT. WE CAN HELP PAY UP TO $50,000 TOWARDS YOUR LOANS.
- WE ALSO HAVE A SCHOLARSHIP PROCESS AS WELL FOR A COLLEGE THAT HAS AN ARMY ROTC PROGRAM
- YOU CAN CONTINUE YOUR COLLEGE EDUCATION WHILE SERVING
Future Civilian Careers
The skills you learn will help prepare you for a career with federal, state and local law enforcement.
PARTNERSHIP FOR YOUTH SUCCESS (PaYS) Program
Those interested in this job may be eligible for civilian employment, after the Army, by enrolling in the Army PaYS program. The PaYS program is a recruitment option that guarantees a job interview with military friendly employers that are looking for experienced and trained Veterans to join their organization. LAPD
- New York City Police Dept.
- Louisville Metro Police
- Clearwater PD
- Alabama Department of Corrections
- Las Vegas Metro Police Department
- Kansas Highway Patrol
- City of Chicago
- Baltimore Police Department
- Corpus Christi Police Department
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $1,830.00 - $5,482.00 per month
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Location Information:
City: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles, Ca 90015
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs nowadays. Normally, you’re going to have no clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you’re not alone. There are a couple of folks in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can also be simple if you know where to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are pointers that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an incredible and recurrently overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide very important training, property, and programs for process seekers. These firms may also be in particular helpful for younger job seekers or those with little working enjoy. A simple Internet experiment for job firms for your areamust uncover where and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The end function for that may be to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give companies the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can repeatedly be a faster and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn out to be into a long-lasting task for the people who carry out neatly all over their operating.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of money whilst money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.