Hiring Organization / Company: Montgomery County Intermediate Unit 23
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Valid PA certification in Special Education N-12 (new cert Special Education PreK-8) required.
- PA Certification in Early Childhood N-3 preferred (new cert PreK-4).
- Experience as a classroom teacher required.
- Experience working as a member of an educational team.
- Experience with 3-5 year old population preferred.
- Current police, child abuse and FBI Fingerprint clearances required.
- Clearance as an MA provider by the Commonwealth of PA and federal government (conducted by MCIU upon hire).
- Responsible for the planning, instruction and classroom management.
- Responsible for IEP's.
- Align early childhood classroom instruction with PA Learning Standards for Early Childhood Education.
- Integrate and collaborate to plan instruction with a physical, occupational and speech therapist to provide a comprehensive developmental instructional program for young children.
- Maintain and establish ongoing regular communication with families about classroom learning and student progress.
- Provide oversight and case management of student's Individual Education Plan (IEP) and Evaluation/Re-evaluation reports.
- Gather evidence and data about student progress towards learning outcomes.
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, prescription, and vision insurance coverage.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Eligibility for federal student loan forgiveness.
- Participation in PSERS (Public School Employees’ Retirement System).
- Paid time off benefits.
04) MCIUEA (PDE Cert or Licensure Required)/Teacher - Early Intervention
Montgomery County Intermediate Unit #23
A vacancy exists for a Long-term Substitute Teacher – Early Intervention to work within the Office of Early Childhood Services – Early Intervention at the Montgomery County Intermediate Unit! This full-time position services children from 3-5 years old. This position will be available through the end of the 2020-2021 school year.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This position will serve as a Floater for Early Intervention classroom programs throughout Montgomery County. More information can be found at www.mciu.org/EI.
Monday-Friday, 7.5 hours/day
$48,780/year - $67,461/year
The Montgomery County Intermediate Unit, a regional educational service agency, provides dynamic, visionary leadership and effective, efficient services for constituent school districts, schools and students.
Why Should You Apply?
How to Apply:
Applications can be submitted online at www.mciu.org/jobs (Job ID: 580).
Please contact the Human Resources Office at [email protected] or 610-755-9307 if you have any questions or need assistance.
The Montgomery County Intermediate Unit is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
Job Location Information:
City: Montgomery County, Pa
Location: Montgomery County, Pa
Date Posted: 2021-01-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs at the present time. Generally, you will haven’t any clue where or what to search for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not on your own. There are a couple of other people in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center can be easy if you understand the place to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an incredible and recurrently overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide very important training, belongings, and techniques for process seekers. These companies can be particularly useful for younger job seekers or those with little working revel in. A easy Web test for job firms in your areaought to uncover the place and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The tip goal for that may be to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give companies the way in which of screening applicants. Employment products and services can usually be a quicker and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise develop into into a long lasting process for the people who perform well throughout their running.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.