Hiring Organization / Company: L `auberge De Sedona
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Host is responsible for ensuring the prompt recognition and seating of all guests in outlets as assigned and assists the servers in providing attentive courteous and efficient service to guests throughout their dining experience. He/she is also responsible for assisting the cashier in the collection of payment for all guest transactions.Responsibilities:
High School diploma and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Must be able to show initiative in job performance including anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a necessity.
- Must routinely meet deadlines.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must have the ability to assimilate complex information data etc. from disparate sources and consider adjust or modify to meet the constraints of the particular need.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data and basic arithmetic functions.
Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include wearing the proper uniform and nametag when working (per brand standards).
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Comply with certification requirements as required for position to include Food Handlers Alcohol Awareness Safety etc
- Employees must at all times be attentive friendly helpful and courteous to all guests managers and other employees.
- Greet and seat guests at appropriate tables in a timely manner.
- Be attentive of guests' needs assist in providing a pleasant dining experience.
- Assist cashier in collection of money or credit cards from guests and servers as needed.
- Know how to prepare cashier report at the end of the shift.
- Pay out servers' and service attendants' tips if appropriate.
- Know how to properly take reservations for outlets.
- Ensure quality control of menus with regard to cleanliness and appearance.
- Perform opening and closing duties according to established side work checklist.
- Ability to answer the telephone according to standards.
- Have a complete knowledge of standards of service for receiving a room service order.
- Have a thorough knowledge of menus and current specials in all applicable departments.
- Assist servers and cashiers in the servicing of guests as needed.
- Know and understand the state liquor laws.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Attend meetings/training as required by management.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Job Location Information:
Location: Sedona, Az 86336
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the hardest jobs this present day. Typically, you’ll have no clue where or what to search for in the job market. The good thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a few other folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can also be easy if you know where to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are guidelines to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an improbable and recurrently lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply very important training, belongings, and techniques for activity seekers. Those companies can be in particular useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working enjoy. A easy Web experiment for job firms in your areashould uncover the place and the way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The tip purpose for that is to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide companies the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can repeatedly be a sooner and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise change into into an enduring process for the people who perform neatly all the way through their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of cash while cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.