Hiring Organization / Company: New Trend Foods
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Our history is steeped in tradition, respect, and appreciation for the origins, art form, and taste of sushi. Our approach is a fusion of traditional tastes with a contemporary style of presentation, enough to make even Japan a little jealous. We invite you to join our Team of incredible individuals that provide a unique level of cohesion and synergy that makes dinning with us a wonderful and unforgettable experience!
Kumori is looking for a dishwasher to be instrumental in keeping business flowing smoothly and efficiently. Our staff, from the front of the house to the back of the house, will rely on you to keep dishes and cookware sparkling clean to enhance our guests’ dining experience. If you’re a stickler for cleanliness, we’d love to benefit from your passion in our fast-paced dining environment where you’ll have the opportunity to learn more about food safety, sanitation and being a team player.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load, run and unload the dishwasher with utensils, glassware, cookware, plates and trays in a fast and efficient manner.
- Ensure all dishes are clean and sanitized before they are put away on dish racks or used by your fellow team members.
- Maintain the dishwasher area to make sure it’s clean and organized and that the wash cycle is always sanitary and operating at peak performance.
- Mop and sanitize the dish room, kitchen floors and dining room hallways at the end of each shift to maintain safety and sanitation.
- Sanitize work area throughout your shift to prevent cross-contamination.
- Set up the dish room and dishwashing machine before your shift and properly break both down after every shift.
- Adhere to the most current rules regarding food safety and hygiene.
- Come to work with a smile, your full work uniform, a positive attitude and a willingness to give us your all.
- Work as valued team player
- Effective communication skills (added bonus if you’re fluent in Spanish)
- Arrive at work on time (shifts may include weekends and holidays)
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Understanding of hygiene and food safety rules
- Physically able to stand and move during the length of shift; able to bend and kneel through shift
Job Location Information:
Location: Mcallen, Tx 78501
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs these days. Most often, you’ll don’t have any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you’re not by yourself. There are a few people in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center may also be simple if you realize the place to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an improbable and recurrently overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms frequently supply important coaching, property, and methods for job seekers. These firms can be in particular helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little working revel in. A simple Web scan for job firms to your areamust uncover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The end purpose for that is to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide companies the way of screening candidates. Employment services can recurrently be a sooner and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise grow to be into an enduring job for the people who perform smartly all the way through their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of money whilst cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.