Hiring Organization / Company: Wesley Commons
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Performs diversified kitchen and dining room duties to assure all Wesley Commons' residents and guests receive a nutritious and savory meal on schedule.
This positions duties include, but are not limited to:
- Handles food preparation duties as directed per the menu and recipes, such as washing, peeling, slicing chopping, grinding, mixing, cooking, toasting, etc. in order to prepare the meals to be served in the Health Care Center.
- Serves food portions to residents or assists with serving meal trays; delivers to residents as assigned.
- Assists with kitchen cleaning activities, to include sanitizing counters, kitchen appliances, stoves and refrigerators, washing pots and pans, loading dishwashers, mopping and sweeping the floors, etc. in order to meet DHEC standards.
- Assists in the stocking of grocery deliveries and taking inventory of kitchen stocks as assigned.
- Provides dining room assistance, such as table cloth changes and table set-ups as assigned.
- Must be able to stand for one-two hour periods to prepare and serve food.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- One year related institutional or restaurant cooking experience. Three months on the job experience.
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen effectively to employees, dining room staff and residents
- Must maintain a professional and courteous attitude towards residents and staff.
Job Location Information:
Location: Greenwood, Sc 29646
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you will agree that it is among the toughest jobs these days. Generally, you are going to don’t have any clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The great factor is that you’re not on your own. There are a couple of other people out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can be easy if you understand where to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are tips that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an incredible and recurrently overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly provide crucial training, belongings, and techniques for process seekers. These corporations may also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or those with little operating experience. A simple Web scan for job firms on your areaought to discover where and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms select to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The end objective for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give companies the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can often be a quicker and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn into into a long-lasting activity for the people who carry out well all the way through their operating.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of money when cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.