Hiring Organization / Company: Blue Bird Kids Academy
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a Child Care Teacher(s) for ages 6 weeks to 2 yrs old to encourage the healthy intellectual and psychological growth of the children in our facilities. You will teach and supervise them while also motivating them to use their mental capacities and exercise their imagination.
- Design and follow a full schedule of activities and discover suitable teaching material
- Balance your teaching between logical and social exercises
- Provide basic care and caregiving activities
- Use a wide range of teaching methods (stories, media, indoor or outdoor games, drawing etc) to enhance the child’s abilities
- Evaluate children’s performance to make sure they are on the right learning track
- Remain in constant communication with parents and update them on the progress of their children
- Observe children’s interactions and promote the spirit of concord
- Identify behavioral problems and determine the right course of action
- Collaborate with other colleagues
- Adhere with teaching standards and safety regulations as established by the official sources
- Proven experience as a child care / daycare teacher
- Excellent knowledge of child development and up-to-date education methods
- Methodical and creative
- Patience, flexibility and love for children
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Certificate in first aid and CPR
- Degree in early childhood education
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $8.00 - $10.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Daycare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Location Information:
City: New Braunfels
Location: New Braunfels, Tx 78130
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs at the moment. Typically, you are going to have no clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not on your own. There are several people out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can also be easy if you understand the place to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are guidelines to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an improbable and regularly overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms often provide very important training, property, and techniques for process seekers. These firms will also be specifically helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating experience. A simple Internet test for job firms in your areaought to discover the place and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The tip objective for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide firms the way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can regularly be a sooner and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise develop into into an enduring job for the individuals who carry out smartly right through their working.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of cash when money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.