Hiring Organization / Company: Hotel Talent Nyc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
As a Barback, you will restock and document the bars inventory to enhance customer/guest services.
- Three to six months related experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Alcohol Awareness Certification (must comply with State regulations).
- Requires the ability to read write and speak the English language.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions and uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations; includes the ability to respond promptly to customer needs and requests for service and assistance.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Knowledge of and ability to appropriately interpret and follow policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
- Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to audience whether oral or written.
- Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule to be at work and on time. May occasionally require the ability to work outside of regularly scheduled hours. Schedules may vary based on business need.
- Stock the bar with drinks garnishes and glassware.
- Maintain a clean working environment.
- Assist bar services by organizing supplies cleaning stations/bar-top/tables and inventory record keeping.
- May assist serving customers and guests as directed by bartenders and/or bar management.
Job Location Information:
City: New York
Location: New York, Ny
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you will agree that it is among the toughest jobs at the moment. Usually, you’re going to have no clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great factor is that you’re not on your own. There are a number of folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can be easy if you understand where to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are pointers to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an implausible and frequently overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually provide essential training, assets, and techniques for task seekers. Those corporations may also be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working revel in. A easy Internet test for job firms on your areashould discover the place and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a choice to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The tip function for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply companies the best way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can recurrently be a sooner and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise change into into a long-lasting job for the people who carry out neatly all through their operating.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of money when cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.